Rabu, 09 November 2011

Beseeching God’s Love T_T


I Know YOU are my Lord, My Supreme Love
I too wanna love YOU, I Know I really need to love You
It’s the Crown of all Happiness
I strive hard for it, but my love to YOU Lord always get disturbed

O my, So many hurdles come perturbing my lust and cursed satan
This mesmerising world is always fascinating
at that moment I forget about YOU
My Love is so far-off, it does come occasionally
Though for a while my heart blossoms, then I forget back
Sometimes I forget about YOU for so long
Then sometimes I come to realise, YOU are my supreme Love
YOU are worth to be loved, then I forget again
That’s how it is, my love to YOU Lord
With dereliction comes in between O Lord
With this weeping heart, Please help me with Your Blessings
Do help me to Love YOU, may all fake love perish on their own
That’s my hope on YOU

O Lord, Grant my hope please,,Amin.

1 komentar: